The latest version of MSI's Afterburner graphics card tweaking software, version 2.2.0 Beta 15, hit the web. The new version, among other things, features support for NVIDIA Kepler series graphics cards, including the ability to monitor power-consumption on these new graphics cards. A bigger part of the feature-set that goes into guaranteeing functional Kepler support is offsets for core, and memory clocks; and voltages, for dynamic overclocking with Kepler family graphics cards.
The complete change-log follows.
- Added NVIDIA Kepler graphics processors family support
- Added GPU power consumption monitoring for NVIDIA Kepler series graphics cards
- Added, core clock offset, memory clock offset and voltage offset support for dynamic overclocking on NVIDIA Kepler series graphic cards
- Fixed issue preventing applying new settings from control shared memory
- Fixed issue with video capture timer display, causing hours to be incremented erroneously after each 6 minutes of videorecording
- Skin format reference guide has been updated to v1.5 to document new indicator types support
- Added new "Force fan speed update on each period" option to the "Fan" tab. New option may improve compatibility of software automatic fan speed control mode with some bugged display drivers, overriding manually programmed fan speed under certain conditions